I feel like I’ve been doing a lot of whining lately.
Way too much, for my tastes.
About things that feel big and burdensome at the time I’m whining about them, but seem real small in the grand scheme of things when I think about how bad it could really be. So I thought I’d take some to list out some of the things I’m grateful for.
- I’m in pretty good health. I know so many who aren’t right now.
- I have a spouse who is a good husband, father, lover and friend. We may fight every once in a while, but we always pull through stronger than before.
- I have access to the internet. Seriously, I don’t know how people got by without it.
- The bills are getting paid. Things may be rather tight these days, especially with the major medical bill$ we’re facing, but at at least we’re dealing.
- I have true, supportive friends. Not a whole slew of them mind you, but the few I have are wonderful and I’m beyond grateful for them.
- My children are healthy and happy. There are those who are dealing with children that aren’t so fortunate, and my heart goes out to them for the challenges they face.
- I have wonderful parents. The only way they could possibly be more wonderful is if they were rich and shared their wealth with me.
- I have a book published, a second contracted, and more in the hopper. I’ve finally got my break into the publishing industry, and I feel it can only go up from here.
- I have enough wine to get me through the weekend. Need I say more?
- I have a good job in a time when so many are struggling to find work. (Although I wouldn’t mind a lottery win soon so I can retire early)
- My 3 boys (husband and sons) haven’t eaten me out of a house and home. Yet.
- I don’t have to buy any breast or butt implants. Nature has given me an abundance.
- I’m thankful for all my readers, although I’m still a little shocked anyone’s interested in what I have to say. *blows kisses*
What are you thankful for?
Have a happy Thanksgiving!